Your parents have done so much for you. Now it’s time to do something very important for them.
You’ve always depended on mom and dad. Now they need someone they can depend on to care for them. Realizing that can be a terrifying, heart wrenching experience for an adult child. You’re trying to balance the needs of yourself and your family along with trying to figure out the best way to care for a beloved parent. But what do you do, where do you turn? We understand what you are going through, and we understand what you need. Your family is precious, but you just can’t do it all on your own. That’s OK. That’s what we’re here for.
Benefits of In Home Care with Extension of You
- Knowing that your loved one is getting the loving care and attention they need and deserve
- By having caregivers come to your loved one, you give them the ability to be where they want to be
- Peace of mind knowing that your parents are eating regular, nutritious meals
- Knowledge that medication reminders helps prevent missed doses of necessary medicines
- Household chores and errands can be taken care of so you can spend more quality time during visits
- Know that if your loved one’s needs change, you have professionals to help you reassess their care plan
- Getting help allows you respite which helps you care for yourself as needed, so you can be able and ready to provide care to your loved one
- You get help when you need it – for a few hours or around the clock
- Caregivers visit clients where they are – at home, in independent living, at the hospital, and more
Exceptional In-Home Care
Companion Caregivers Providing Care In The Triangle
To Your Standards
Request a FREE care evaluation to get the help you need now.
Or even better,
Call Us Today
Extension of You Home Care