The Best Home Care in the Area –
Companion Caregivers Meeting and Exceeding Expectations
Companions act as caregiver and friend when family members or loved ones can’t be present. This enables family and friends to have peace of mind knowing that their loved one is getting the attention they deserve, the companionship they desire, and the care they need to remain safe in their home.
Our companions visit clients in their homes as often as is necessary. For short visits or 24 hours a day, they provide assistance so that clients can function independently in their own home environments. Should the need arise, caregivers are available to provide care in the patient’s home or in a hospital or other facility.
We provide superior supervision and training to all of our caregivers, in addition to competitive wages, 401-k, and paid time off. This means that our caregivers stay with us, and with you much longer.
For the Elderly, or someone with a disability (such as
Parkinson’s or MS), we provide:
- Transportation to appointments, shopping
running errands (we’ll stay with and assist client)
- or, we’ll do the shopping and errands for you
- Providing memory care and life enhancing activities
- Keeping company
- Sitting with client at the hospital or other facility
- Laundry, light housekeeping, and meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Plant and pet care
- Helping with letter writing, Christmas cards,
Christmas shopping, and present wrapping
- Picking up and shipping mail and packages
For new moms:
- Assisting mothers to balance new demands
- Light housekeeping
- Assisting mom with organization
This is a small sampling of what we can provide. More importantly, it’s how we provide it and become an extension of you.