Caregiving Services to help you remain at home
For many of us, one of our most strongly held desires is to be able to stay in our own home, or a family member’s home as we age. We want to age in place. As simple as that sounds, it is not without it’s challenges.
Often times, we don’t know where to turn. Many think it’s either fend for yourself or move to a nursing home. There is a time for full service nursing care, but before that time there are options. Professional caregivers become a trusted part of their clients’ lives. They provide safety, nutrition, and companionship. They can help you restore your sanity, your peace of mind, and a healthy balance to your relationships.
Caregiver Services can help you with things like:
- Bathing and getting dressed
- Meals, laundry and light housekeeping
- Transfer/positioning assistance
- Going to the bathroom
- Respite care (or ‘time away’ for family caregivers)
- Life enhancing activities like games, conversation, and physical activity
- Keeping company in home or facility
- Shopping and running errands
- Escorted Transportation (more than a taxi, caregivers can stay with you!)
- Medication reminders
- Plant and pet care
- Helping with holiday or event preparations
Care is available for you 24-hours a day, 7 days a week – where you are. See what sets Extension of You apart from other agencies here.
Serving Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Morrisville, Durham, Chatham, Garner, and Johnson. Clients include seniors and elders seeking in-home care, and individuals recovering from surgery or injury, and individuals with chronic or debilitating conditions. Call today for a free consultation/needs assessment!