(provided by Certified Nursing Assistants)
Everyone should be treated with compassion and dignity. We embrace our clients as family and consider sharing their journey our calling. Our quality assurance program ensures that clients receive appropriate, consistent, and reliable care. Certified nurse assistants provide hands-on personal care where you live. Whether you are considering care for yourself or help caring for a loved one, you don’t have to go it alone. Extension of You Home Care is here to provide support, respite, and care.
We provide two different levels of care – Companion and Personal Care. Personal care tasks are more intimate in nature and require a different type of training. Companion Care provides assistance with day-to-day activities.
Personal-care caregivers can help with things like:
- Bathing and getting dressed
- Meals, laundry and light housekeeping
- Transfer/positioning assistance
- Going to the bathroom
- Respite care (or ‘time away’ for family caregivers)
- Life enhancing activities like games, conversation, and physical activity
- Keeping company in home or facility
- Shopping and running errands
- Medication reminders
- Plant and pet care
- Helping with holiday or event preparations
Give us a call today at 919-629-2044 to talk with a caring specialist about your needs.