You can’t afford to roll the dice and hope for the best when you need someone to come into your home and provide personal care. You want to know that caregiver is qualified and trustworthy. Sometimes it can be hard to know if that’s what you’re getting. Not at Extension of You Home Care. Have a look at what goes on behind the scenes to ensure a caregiver’s fitness to be part of the Extension of You team.
- Random caregiver performance assessments, onsite while with client
- All caregivers are First Aid/CPR certified
- Nursing Assistants’ certifications are valid and updated annually
A rigorous hiring process which includes
- In-depth interview process
- National criminal background
- We do check references
This is not just a business for us – it’s a passion. We consider it a privilege to work with each individual client.
We put clients first:
- We will only accept clients that we are able to appropriately staff
- If there is a change in a client’s status, a reassessment will be performed and client care plan updated
- Clients are diligently matched with appropriate caregivers
- Each client has a backup caregiver in case primary caregiver is out
- Around the clock clients are provided multiple shift
Caregiving is a labor of love, both for family and professional caregivers. We believe that when we treat our caregivers with care, compassion, and respect, they will do the same for you.
We value our caregivers:
Our company is only as good as our employees, so we work to maintain the highest standards and a great work environment.
- Extension of You Home Care is licensed, and locally owned.